About Kamleshwar works.
Located just 25 kilometers away from Nagpur, the Kalmeshwar Plant is spread over a massive 3,44,344 sq. m., which makes it one of the biggest industries in the MIDC area. While taking over its reins in 2010, our goal was clear - to increase the product portfolio and reach a larger client base through our state-of-the-art facilities.
Thanks to its central location, Kalmeshwar easily supplies its products to customers across the country. We’ve brought in cutting-edge Japanese technology in order to manufacture the best here. The Nippon Denro, for instance, has helped us create a continuous pickling line. We also house two hi cold reversing mills, one supported by Hitachi, and the other, homegrown. Innovation has always been at the heart of everything we do, and at Kalmeshwar, it helps us stay one step ahead, both in terms of technology and production.
What sets us apart
- The first plant in India featuring the Hitachi 6 Hi cold reversing facility from Japan
- A special combination to process thinner gauge and thicker gauge (Up to 3.15 mm – G/HRGI Production)
- A first-of-its-kind continuous pickling Line
- It manufactures licensed BIEC – a specialized Galvalume product
- Its central location makes its products accessible to domestic partners across India
for Kalmeshwar Plant
· The honourable Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award
· Third position by MEDA for energy conservation