About Vasind works.
Located 80 kilometres away from Mumbai, JSW Vasind works is a part of today India’s biggest producer & largest exporter of coated steel.
With one galvanizing line, one galvalume line and two colour coating lines, the Vasind plant is one of the leading producers of coated steel in both the domestic and international markets. Major export markets are US, Europe & Middle East.
It is also home to the first-of-its-kind appliance grade colour coating line, which primarily produces steel for refrigerators, air-conditioners, washing machines and other home appliances. Over the years, Vasind has expanded its product range. It has also widened its reach in the community, through social and cultural initiatives that have a positive impact on thousands of lives.
What it takes to be India’s best
- A state-of-the-art testing facility
- One of the few plants with a railway siding within the premises
- The leading manufacturer of substitute colour-coated products for the appliance industry
Pushing the boundaries
for Vasind Plant
· The prestigious K3 certificate for GL, PPGI and PPGL
· Awarded ‘The Best Contribution Partner of the Year’ by Samsung in 2015
· The ‘Best Vendor’ award in 2016, courtesy Samsung
· Bestowed with a Letter of Appreciation from Whirlpool in 2016